Monday, April 09, 2007

Office Space


I've been waiting like, AGES to see this. I kept hearing about it, mainly online and from Americans, but I kept hearing about it nonetheless.

HMV have got it for £6 at the mo and I nearly bought it the other day, however I didn't and fortunately it was on BBC2 last night!!

I was laughing virtually from the get-go, especially when Milton was introduced (as he's the funniest thing in the film!.. I didn't quite get the T-shirts before.) however it does tend to lose steam as it goes on. As soon as they're out of the office and not doing work stuff, it gets a little dull and you can be forgiven for looking away every now and again, however it does have sufficient laughs to keep you mostly entertained for and hour and a bit and I may fork out that £6 for it yet, but if I'm lucky Fopp will have it for 5 ;)

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

Office Space - 7/10

No comments: